These acid-etched, stainless steel, oil lamp shadow projectors look pretty neat, you light them and they cast a shadow from a cut shape – I’m thinking of remaking these using the 9V LED battery project and cutting some metal, not sure what the shape(s) will be and what will be the best/cheaperst way to do it yet, but we’ll see what happens! – [via] – Link.
- Make 3D parts…Big Blue Saw – Link.
- Make a PAC LITE only smaller – Link.
- HOW TO – Make a TicTac flashlight – Link.
- DIY LED Flashlight – Link.
- HOW TO – Make a windup flashlight – Link.