Wrapper Bracelet

Don’t toss your candy or gum wrappers. Make a bracelet out of them. From Cat Morley, “Recycle your old sweetie wrappers in to a cute bracelet. Here’s a project that I use to do back in high school to pass the time. The best part is that you get to munch loads of sweets to do it.Link.

Comments

1. Litfaßsäule says:

Großartige Informationen und sehr schönes Layout…weiter so…kann man nur weiterempfehlen

2. tallpat says:

I used to make these in high school, and with some clever folding, it’s possible to eliminate the metal clasp. The folding pattern allows for enough elasticity to stretch the bracelet on over the wide part of your wrist.

3. http://www.oyunambari.com says:

Großartige Informationen und sehr schönes Layout…weiter soThanks

4. Mariena Fransua says:

My mom is now deceased and she made me a ring out of a big red package and I would really like to know how to make one. It was silver with a red heart in the middle and kinda looked like the bracelet above, but it was a ring. I really would like to know how to make a ring like the one she made me. If you can help me Contact me via email JuggaletteRaver@mail2Rave.com. Thanks.

5. Mariena Fransua says:

6. teressa says:

Good idea of recyling wrappers