A MAKE reader writes in with a DIY RFID reader/cloner – “A public release of code & schematics for Jonathan Westhues’ Proxmark 3 RFID test device is now available. The device allows you to read, capture, and replay/clone transmissions from an RFID tag.” – Link & video of the device in action – Link.
- HOW TO – Homemade RFID reader – Link.
- Build Your Own RFID Reader – Link.
- Interview with RFID implanter – Link.
- RFID Keyboard, safe – RFIDToys – Link
- RFID enabled flame shooting trampoline – Link.
- HOW TO: Create RFID Access for Your Front door – Link.
- HOW TO – Super-slim, cool-lookin, EMI-shielding wallet – Link.
- HOW TO – Make a RFID-Zapper – Link.
- RFID for Makers by Joe Grand in Theory & Practice. Build this kit to read radio frequency ID tags. MAKE 06 – Page 160 (log in).