MAKE Flickr photo pool member Aminorjourney sent in his photo log of how to fix a broken potentiometer on a Murex Midget MIG welder… likely handy for someone out there… Link.
- Getting a decent weld using flux cored wire (and other … – Link.
- Welding resources – Link.
- Metal bending, welding and more.. – Link.
- Welding resources (more) – Link.
- Emergency welding using automotive batteries – Link.
From the pages of MAKE:
- Primer: Welding by Mister Jalopy in Primer. If you need metal stuck together, there is no quicker path than buying a portable 110-volt wire-feed welder. Mr. Jalopy’s introduction to welding will help you understand the process and show how you can be a welder by the end of the weekend–and end up with a couple of jigs for the effort. MAKE 03 – Page 158. Subscribers–read this article now in your digital edition!