I prefer MythTV for TV-on-PC watching, but the Windows Media Center PC isn’t that bad, one of the things that was annoying is that you couldn’t really use iTunes via the Media center interface, but MCE Tunes (there are free and fee versions) allows you to do just that. So, it’s almost like FrontRow, but on a PC… [via] – Link.
Related MCE projects:
- Remotely record with the Media Center PC using instant messages… – Link.
- Use Google Maps on a Media Center PC and XBox360 – Link.
- Open source media center for Windows… – Link.
- Mobile Home Entertainment… – Link.
- Record HDTV on Windows Media Center Edition… – Link.
- Free TiVo: Build a Better DVR out of an Old PC – Link.
- MythTV projects – Link.