SoDoItYouself.com shows you how to make a light tent from a $15 IKEA hamper, great for taking close ups of gadgets, eBay items, etc… – “So, after making this cheapo paper light tent i wanted something bigger. This lightbox has lots of space and folds neatly after use. IKEA makes a hamper or laundry bag called dimpa. It cost’s about 10$ and they also make quite a cheap energy saver lamp that fits perfect inside it. It is called the liesta and costs about 15$.” [via] – Link.
Related DIY light tenting:
- PVC Light box / light tent – Link.
- Make your own Light tent – Link.
- Cheap 1$ light tent / light box – Link.
- HOW TO – Make a super simple light tent – Link.
- Copper light box / light tent – Link.