Meet a new periodic table, what do you think? I think the interactive application makes it really useful.
“The Periodic Spiral envisions a remedy to the flaws in conventional periodic tables by illustrating hydrogen’s ambiguous relationship to the noble gases and halogens while recognizing its relationship to the alkali metals; it also fully integrates the lanthanons and actinons into the design.
It has been described | as “logical and fresh” by reknowned astronomer and author Bob Berman; and serves as a design motif for the entry to a new $34.5 million science complex at Mount Holyoke College in Massachusetts. Following two years of development, the concept has been realized as en e-learning application for Windows, Macintosh OS 9 and OS X.”
- Periodic Table of keys – Link.
- Interactive Periodic Table – Link.
- The Wooden Periodic Table Table – Link.
- Periodic Table of the Operators – Link.
- The Periodic Table of Poetry – Link.
- Limited edition MAKE: Pocket Refs are in – Link.