Westfw writes – “In a previous Instructable, I provided an intro to schematic entry using CadSoft’s EAGLE editor.
In this instructable, we’ll make a printed circuit board from that schematic. I guess I should say that we’ll make a PCB DESIGN; making the physical board is a different task, and there are a lot of tutorials on the net (and even some instructables) on making the board after you have the design.” – Link.
- Make hobbyist PCBs with professional CAD tools by modifying “Design Rules” – Link.
- Draw Electronic Schematics with CadSoft EAGLE – Link.
- HOW TO – Make a custom library part in Eagle’s CAD tool – Link.
- PCB making – Link.
- HOW TO – Direct to PCB ink jet resist printing.. – Link.
- HOW TO – Build a PCB router – Link.
- PCB Creation – Printed Circuit Boards for the Masses – Link.
- PCB etching – Link.
- PCB creation process – Link.
- Open source PCB design tools – Link.
- HOW TO – Make fantastic PCB’s everytime – Link.
From the pages of MAKE:
- Printed Circuit Boards – Step-by-step instructions for making your own PCBs at home. MAKE 02 – Page 166. Subscribers–read this article now in your digital edition!