MAKE pal fungus amungus made a DIY international clock from a cheap IKEA clock, nice work… – “This is an international analog clock so you can see what time it is in other cities. With a lazy susan bearing, some magnets, and a couple of bolts this baby rotates and then locks in place, thus changing the time along with the city name on top.” – Link.
Related Maker made clocking:
- Harddrive clock – Link.
- Maker of the day – Matty Sallin, Bacon-cooking alarm clock – Link.
- HOW TO make a Hard Drive Clock – Link.
- Shocking alarm clock – Link.
- DIY Projection clock – Link.
- NIXIÐ˜-1 – Nixie clock – Link.
- NES Alarm Clock – Link.
From the pages of MAKE:
- Build this clock! It’s Email Time - Innocent-looking “clock” monitors the unread-message pileup in your inbox. Page 117 – Subscribers–read this article now in your digital edition!
- GPS shed – Made on Earth. MAKE 07 – Subscribers–read this article now in your digital edition!