Here’s a quick screencast I did to show what a 3D PDF is – in last week’s Weekend Project Bre showed you how to make an awesome spud gun – in the special PDF we sent out (RSS 2.0 / iTunes) you could also interact with the spud gun model in 3D. MAKE worked with our pals at Alibre design to create the 3D PDF and the feedback has been incredible so we’re going to do more over the next few months… YouTube video of the 3D PDF is here, or just view the MP4 – Link.
- Comments @ Radar – Link.
- JD on EP, Today’s documents – Link.
- 3D: Sketching in space; Potato gun in PDF – Link.
Get the 3D PDF:
- MAKE on iTunes – Link.
- Make a Spud Gun – Weekend Projects: A Make Magazine Video Podcast – Link.
- Make a Spud Gun Instructions and 3D PDF – Link.
- 3D PDF provided by Alibre design, 3D mechanical design software for everyone — regardless of budget or CAD experience level – Link.
*When you download the PDF, make sure you have Adobe PDF reader 7+.