With the holidays coming up, one of the best ways to multiply your craft goodness is to sign up for a swap. There are still open swaps for the holidays, since the “Oh Joy! Holiday Ornament Swap” and a couple other ornament ones have closed. Pictured here are cute mini-sock ornaments by plath. You can see the flickr pool here for the ornaments.
Here are the open swaps found on Swap-Bot:
- Christmas Stocking Swap: Send a handmade christmas stocking made however you like. (sign up by Nov 16.) – Link.
- Heart Christmas Ornaments: Create 1 heart ornament for 3 different swap partners. (sign up by Nov 17.) – Link.
- Seasonal Stickers Swap: Send xmas stickers (snomen, santas, penguins, etc.) 3 sheets or 30 random stickers. (sign up by Nov 19.) – Link.
- Leftover Holiday Card Swap: Pick 10 of your leftover holiday cards to send. (sign up by Nov 24.) – Link.
- Christmas Envie Swap: Swap 5 empty envelopes with a xmas/new years/ or winter theme. (sign up by Nov 24.) – Link.
- Winter Solstice Cards: Hand make 3 winter solstice cards with envelopes to swap. (sign up by Nov 24.) – Link.
- Santa Claus is coming to town: Make 3 cards with images of santa to send to 3 swap partners. (sign up by Nov 25.) – Link.
- Christmas Cards: Send 1 xmas card to 10 different people. (sign up by Dec 1.) – Link.