If you’re curious about what the OLPC (one laptop per child) is like, Tuttle SVC shows you how to emulate it on windows, thanks Brian!
- Download the VMware Player installer and run it;
- Download this file and unzip it somewhere handy;
- Navigate to the unzipped files and double click on the ‘olpc’ VMware Configuration File;
- Tell the player it is ok to change the system’s UUID and click through the error messages;
- You should have a fresh simulated XO laptop. Have fun messing with it.
HOW TO – Run the OPLC (one laptop per child) on Windows – Link.