Erica Sadun, one of my favorite Makers, has the start of what might be a way to get a Zune to work on a Mac, she writes – “Want to see your Zune from your Mac? You can. Okay. Reality check here. The Zune uses Microsoft’s Media Transfer Protocol. So you can use WentNet’s open-source free XNJB utility to peek at the contents of a Zune attached to your Macintosh. But that’s about as far as you’re going to get. So far. “ – Link.
Related Zune hacks:
- WentNet’s open-source free XNJB – Link.
- HOW TO – Copy data off a Microsoft Zune (use as a hard drive) – Link.
- HOW TO – Use a Zune with Windows Vista – Link.
- HOW TO – Add a 40gb drive to a Zune – Link.
- HOW TO – Rip DVDs for your iPod, PSP, Zune – whatever device… – Link.
- Zune guts – Link.
Update: Here are a couple more Zune hacks I saw on Engadget.