What a great kit, a fully functional Altair!
The Altair 8800 Kit is built using the highest quality parts available. Every part is new or new old stock. Every part required to complete the kit is included except the power cord, which I do not want to include due to possible liability issues.
The kit contains:
- Revision 0 Display/Control board, revision 0 CPU board, revision 0 1k SRAM board, and revision 0 motherboard
- Genuine Optima enclosure with powder coated and ink silk screened dress panel
- ALL parts required to complete the kit (please see “More Pictures” for examples of kit contents)
- 8v 100W Switching Power Supply, +16v/-16v/5v 60W Switching Power Supply
- Restored Altair 8800 Construction Manual, Technical Manual, Operators Manual, as well as my own full color assembly guide with step-by-step instructions illustrating the assembly process. Over 80 hours has been put just into the documentation (deleting copy machine specks, positioning text blocks and page numbers, etc) The manual is printed on 28lb premium Hammermil paper and bound in a 1″ D ring binder. (available for PDF download in the next few days)