The Real Elliot writes –
“Got some scavenged stepper motors from printers/disk drives/etc lying around?
Some probing with an ohmeter, followed by some simple driver code on your microprocessor and you’ll be stepping in style.” – Link.
- GPL AVR USB – Link.
- Getting started with AVR microprocessors on the cheap – Link.
- HOW TO – Make an AVR-Based statistics thermometer – Link.
- Getting started with 8 bit AVR microcontrollers – Link.
- Build a $19 AVR Butterfly MP3 player – Link.
- Atmel AVR Butterfly 4 – Link.
- Open source Atmel AVR microcontroller kits… – Link.