Here’s an arduino-based controller for live audio/video performances. Cheap to build and amazingly small…
“6-pack is an open-ended, highly customisable, and ultra-portable physical controller based on the Arduino board. 6-pack is an Arduino shield consisting of 6 linear potentiometer sliders that can be assigned to different variables in the user’s preferred software. It can be used to control a wide array of audio/video applications, from software synthesizers to HDJ systems. All, with a minimal footprint (3,5″ x 2,5″) and on the cheap (just a fraction of the cost of an equivalent MIDI interface). The project is open source. Schematics and source code included.” Thanks Will! – Link.
- Chatter Pillow – Adium, PHP, Arduino, LEDs… wireless … – Link.
- Arduino stamp & evaluation board for MSP430F417 – Link.
- Arduino, the Basic Stamp killer? – Link.
- Arduino Fever – PDF preview – Link.
From the pages of MAKE:
- Arduino Fever – The tale of a cute, blue microcontroller that fits nicely in the palm of your hand, and the expanding community of developers who love and support it. MAKE 07 – Page 58. Subscribers–read this article now in your digital edition.