Andrew writes –
“Here are DIY macro framing prongs for underwater photography housing made from heat shaped PVC drain pipe and ss wire. When autofocus fails use manual focus and framing prongs…” – Link.
- DIY $10 Macro photo studio – Link.
- Do-It-Yourself Macro lens – Link.
- ECU macro assembly – Link.
- HOW TO – Take macro (close up) photos with a cell phone – Link.
- DIY Macro photography with disposable camera – Link.
- HOW TO – Macro lighting rig – Link.
- HOW TO – Make a macro attachment for digital cameras – Link.
- DIY Extension tube / reverse mount for macro photography – Link.
- HOW TO – Extreme Macro photograpy – on a budget! – Link.
From the pages of MAKE:
- Macro Photography On a Budget. Pringles-can lens extender produces dazzling ultra close-ups for peanuts. MAKE 06 – Page 146. Subscribers–read this article now in your digital edition!