Ohararp has a single Nixie tube project that is freaking great –
“Christmas is around the corner and I am still working on my nixie clock and have everything all set as far as powering the clock from the usb port and the high voltage conversion. I am playing around with crystals and code to get everything all dialed in. The final design will be mounted on a 2″ circular diameter pcb. This will allow the clock to be easily mounted inside a 2.25″ round acrylic tube. Total price should be around $30 for the clock. One of the really neat things about this clock is the allowance for a battery backup using the LIPO BACKPACK II. With the latest iteration of the backpack and the 1A current capability you can now power the clock on its own for over 20 hrs!” – Link.
The SD GPS logger on the site is really nice too.
- Maker of the day – David Forbes, Nixie-display clocks … – Link.
- IN14 Nixie clock kit.. – Link.
- Nixie clocks & kits for collectors and designers – Link.
- HOW TO – Powering Nixie Tubes… – Link.
- The most accurate nixie clock – ATOMIC! – Link.
- Tiny Nixie clock – Link.
- Ryan Brooks’s 6502 Nixie clock – Link.
- Nixie clock gallery – Link.