Joe writes –
“This can be made to be just a headlight or both a headlight/taillight bike light system.
My NiteRider light was off getting fixed at the factory and I needed something for my daily commute. I have used it in a 45 minute pouring rain commute on the way in to work and it worked like a champ.” – Link.
Related bike illuminating projects for your bicycle:
- HOW TO – Make the ultimate 18v Bike Light! – Link.
- Tape case bike light – Link.
- HOW TO – Make a 40-LED bicycle light – Link.
- Antique bike light LED mod – Link.
- Make a Bike light holder/connector for … – Link.
- HOW TO – Blinking cruiser bike light – Link.
- DIY solar bike light – Link.
- HOW TO – Make a solar bike light – Link.