They’re sold out, but this a good bundle to get started with RFID –
Dare You Experiment with the RFID Devil? Depending on who you ask, RFID technology is either the “Mark of the Beast”, or a global panacea destined to rescue the grocery stores and Walmarts of the world from shoplifting. But any good geek knows that RFID is nothing more than tiny microchips powered by RF induction that store and broadcast a small bit of data. Want to learn more? Rather than rip apart your passport you can pick up this nifty RFID Experimentation Kit with over a dozen types of RFID tags, a USB based RFID reader and instructions for tons of insidious RFID projects. You even get a cool bio-implantable type of RFID Tag which you should never ever load into a blowgun and implant in any of your coworkers because it’s not surgically sterilized.
- Interview with RFID implanter – Link.
- DEFCON RFID World record attempt… – Link.
- HOW TO – Homemade RFID reader – Link.
- RFID enabled flame shooting trampoline – Link.
- MAKE VIDEO PODCAST – Getting “Chipped” – Interviews … – Link.
- HOW TO – Make a RFID zapper – Link.
- HOW TO – RFID enable your door – Link.
- Build a RFID reader/capturer/cloner – Link.
From the pages of MAKE:
RFID for Makers. Build this kit to read radio frequency ID tags. Subscribers–read this article now in your digital edition.