Ohm writes -
For my latest electronics project I decided to make a resistor substitution box, instead of just using another perf-board I decided to make a pcb for it so I could document the process and make an instructable. I decided to do this because I have yet to see anyone do it on Instructables so I figured it would be a good thing to share. This process works well for simple circuits that do not have a lot of small parallel bus lines in them, I have done a few guitar stomp boxes this way as well.
Making a Hand Drawn PCB – Link.
- Direct to PCB ink jet resist printing – Link.
- Open source PCB design tools – Link.
- Two sided PCB using toner method – Link.
- PCB Creation – Printed Circuit Boards for the Masses – Link.
- More PCB projects @ MAKE – Link.
From the pages of MAKE: