Here are some of my favorites from The Sampler for March. Just like Susan and Diane, I’m in love with the fat quarters from Repro Dept. They are perfect for my next quilting project and I love the variety of patterns and colors.
Here’s the rest of my favorites (from left to right):
- Sugar Lily’s note cards: It’s always a good time to write a hand-written note to friends. – Link.
- WonderlandQ’s felt sewing kit with silkscreen patches: I love how cute and portable the kit is. – Link.
- Button Storm’s pocket mirror with vintage children’s book image: This compact mirror fits in my bag perfectly. – Link.
- My Sunset Road’s beautiful brushed metal earrings by Courtney Filer-Dougal: Simply beautiful craftsmanship! – Link.
- Petals’ fabric bird pin: Perfect for my craft tote! – Link.