1244142984 6E4B84218A O
We are sold out of the illustrated cover version of the MAKE Halloween issue in the Maker store. This version of the cover will be on newsstands on 9/4 so if you want that one that will be the place to get it.

However, we have the alternate cover version available for pre-order (get it here) and a collector’s two pack with both cover versions for a special price, you can pre-order the two pack or get the special edition – Link.

Phillip Torrone

Phillip Torrone

Editor at large – Make magazine. Creative director – Adafruit Industries, contributing editor – Popular Science. Previously: Founded – Hack-a-Day, how-to editor – Engadget, Director of product development – Fallon Worldwide, Technology Director – Braincraft.

6 Responses to MAKE Halloween – first round sold out, but wait there’s more!

Your Thoughts?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1. screaminscott on said:

I just want to know if I’m going to get mine in the mail before it shows up on newstands, or if I’m going to have to salivate over it in the bookstore for a week before it shows up in my mailbox!

2. philliptorrone on said:

@screaminscott – when did you order it?

3. meepocity on said:

So do I need to buy this if I am a subscriber to Make already? I don’t understand why it wouldn’t be part of a the regular subscription.

I honestly think that that is a rip off if that is the case. Otherwise I am really really really looking forward to my copy.

4. philliptorrone on said:

meepocity – it’s an extra issue, it’s not included with the subscription.

5. screaminscott on said:

Believe it or not, I got it in the mail on the 31’st when I got home! Thanks Make Magazine!

6. Joey Wright on said:

Hi, I just want to buy one issue of The Halloween Special Edition, but I want the Illustrated cover. I don’t think any stores in my area carry Make Magazine which is why I am a subscriber. It really seems like a rip-off for you to force people to buy two issues of your special edition if they really only want to get the illustrated cover version (or are they different content-wise?). Isn’t there any way I can buy the Illustrated version on-line without buying the other one as well? Or do you know of any stores in Fort Bragg, CA that carry your mag.? Thanks

Related Supplies at Maker Shed