We’ve had BUGLabs up here on MAKE a lot lately, so here’s another one to check out if you’re digging the idea of a module embedded platform. Here’s the i.MX21 (VCMX212) COG -
A stackable system based around the Freescale Semiconductor i.MX21 multimedia ARM9 processor. This SBC measures only 2″x1.75″ in size and features 64MB SDRAM, 16MB of FLASH memory, onboard USB and is compatible with any of the Virtual Cogs VC21 series accessory boards.
- Freescale Semiconductor i.MX21 ARM9 Multimedia Processor
- Onboard 64MB Highspeed SDRAM
- Onboard 16MB NOR FLASH
- Power Over USB Capability
- USB to Serial Port for Easy Interfacing
- Pass-Thru Bus Design Allow Stacking with Many Accessory COGS
- Full JTAG Access
- Two M2 mounting holes
Virtualcogs -Â Link.