I’m not sure how exactly I’m going to modify mine, but I’m interested in cutting out some of those rectangles on the front, since they’ve got a raised “perforation” to them, they’re just begging for it. I’d also like to electrify one, and do something with magnets…
I’m using this one to do sketches and note taking for Make Magazine projects, appropriately. I’m very proud of my kustom pinstripe lettering. OK, it’s actually stickers from a Mini Cooper ad, but doesn’t it look neat-o?!
- GeekDad’s Maker’s Notebook review
- Maker’s Notebook online home
- Maker’s Notebook Pocket – CRAFT Video Podcast
- Maker’s Notebook released at Maker Faire
- More on the Maker’s Notebook
- Cats like the Maker’s Notebook too!
In the Maker Shed:
Pick up The Maker’s Notebook ($19.99) for all your big ideas, diagrams, patterns, etc. Exclusive to the Maker Shed: Sticker sheets and a band closure to customize your book.