Comments

1. blubrick says:

What possible use could this thing have?

Mitch Ratcliffe once wrote:
    “A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other human invention in history…
    …with the possible exception of handguns and tequila”

It seems he may not have seen this tool.

2. mrfixitrick says:

Wow, it looks like I’ve finally met my match in pumpkin-slashing!

I used my Steampunk Pumpkincutter device, based on a Tesla CD Turbine running on compressed air, to hack/carve a pumpkin in the movie: http://youtube.com/watch?v=aoRh8T_VX-Y

When it comes to a show-down, I do think your “Shoot-N-Hack” technique, rather than my “Slice-and Dice”, stands the best chance to nab those slippery orange orbs before they try to run.

Perhaps I will add a shotgun to my invention to make it safer when encountering the more aggressive pumpkins.

cheers,
    mrfixitrick

3. TD says:

when he slices his leg open with it he will have achieved his full potential.

4. Daniel says:

This is just stupid. And it disgusts me. i don’t feel i am an especially conservative person but there is something about machinery who’s only only conceivable real purpose would be to brutally maim, injure or kill humans that really pisses me off!

5. Anon says:

Perhaps then you’re disgusted by the hardware used by abortionists in their business of butchering tiny semi/unborn humans? Or perhaps the 3000 that were butchered today alone?

I think it is cool. Useful for hordes of zombies or ghouls especially. Perfect for a World War Z future :)

Not everything has a real purpose. Relax and smile.

7. Michael Z. Williamson says:

Not Cool needs to wake up. When the necropocalypse happens, only the prepared will survive.