Instructables user faizzohri writes:
A City Storyteller may need a unique backpack in her pursuit to collect and tell stories about her city.
This backpack have 3 possible functions:
1) To provide storage during gathering of stories.
2) To provide a storage for the props to be used during a performance. It can be a prop itself.
3) To differentiate a City Storyteller from a rambling madman.
– a doll cabinet/wadrobe/cupboard/box
– the supporting aluminium frame of old hiking bags
– about 2 metres of twine/rope
– drill set
– different colors of paint (if necessary for decoration purposes.)
– other objects that you may feel necessary when you are building it.
Check out the instructable for making one of these yourself!