You know that John Park will be on hand for Make: Day on March 14th at the Science Museum in St. Paul. But in the spirit of “25 Things About Me,” here are five facts about John that you probably didn’t know:
1. If you think a beverage tastes terrible, there’s a good chance I’ll love it. e.g. Italian Beverly soda.
2. My facial expressions were used to calibrate actor Andy Serkis for King Kong motion capture. I don’t know how to take that.
3. I left half of my left lung in a lab at Yale New Haven hospital in 1983.
4. I have an identical twin brother who is the corrupt ruler of a small colony deep in the Frusen GlÃ¤djÃ©n hinterlands.
5. I am a fan of the movie Hudson Hawk, but will not admit it. Do not ask me about it.
Be sure to check out the website for more information on Make: Day.