This week we continued our Mending Month projects where Becky and Rachel went mano-a-mano in the “Wash Off”. It’s been great for all of us to see all the fun comments and sugesstions on how to get those pesky stains out of our shirts. Thank you!
In case you missed any of it, here’s a roundup of all the mending posts this week:
- Wash Off 2009: Becky tried to get out stains with baking soda while Rachel works wonders with Oxy Clean.
- Arwen has some stain removal tips.
- Tiffany Threadgould covers up her skirt stain with fabric yo-yos.
- Arwen posts up some extra upholstery tricks from a previous CRAFT 101 on upholstery.
- Becky’s Ask CRAFT helps a Laura with her cat scratched couch.
- Cathy Callahan reminisces about those 70’s iron-on patches in her Old School column.
Other related mending posts:
And catch up with all the posts in the mending archives.