Here’s a roundup of Mending Month this week:
- Learn how to mend your broken jewelry with bead queen Susan Beal.
- Andrea Dunlap likes to crochet patches and shows you how.
- Diane Gilleland patches a hole beautifully with reverse appliqué.
- Brookelynn Morris shows you how to repair a wool sweater with needle felting.
- Rachel mends an arm seam in her daughter’s favorite shirt.
- Tiffany Threadgould teaches us how to give chipped dishes a new look.
- In Ask CRAFT, Becky answers a reader’s question on patching sensitive spots.
Other Mending Posts: