Every week, Limor and Phil from adafruit industries do a Ustreamed “Ask an engineer” live chat. This week, tonight, they’re going to do it from Maker Faire Rhode Island. Here’s what they said on their site:
Tonight is our weekly “Ask an engineer” live chat – 10pm ET tonight, we’re going to attempt to “broadcast” LIVE from Maker Faire Rhode Island. We’ll see how it goes, we might need to go text only if there isn’t a good connection. Either way – stop by! Here are some handy details:
* Visit our new “chat” section on Adafruit at 10pm ET – 9/19/2009
* Or visit our Ustream page
* For old schoolers, you can use IRC, you’ll need a Ustream log/pass, check out the Ustream IRC how-tos here and here
* We are #adafruit-industries6796 on IRC server chat1.ustream.tv
* There will be a trivia question at the end of the night as always!
* Lastly, if anyone can save a log we’d appreciate it