Today we’re dipping into our pattern archives to feature one of my favorite hat patterns by the awesome Lee Meredith of leethal.net. (This was first featured back in April 2008.) Make your own short-rows wavy hat. A great way to mix up your favorite yarn colors and reate some great wavy stripes.
Download the Pattern PDF | Subscribe in iTunes
Subscribe to the Leethal Quick Knits Club!
I just got my package for September’s “Back to School Knit Set” and I love opening up and playing with all the goodies that Lee packs in each bag. Thank you Lee!
Three month subscriptions are now available starting with the October club, with the sign-up deadline next Thursday on Oct 1st. There’s no club in December, so the 3 months will be Oct, Nov, and Jan, and you save $2 per month by subscribing! Find out more about leethal quick knits.
Each club package includes:
- a 15 yard mini-skein of recycled hand-dyed yarn
- a 10 yard mini-skein of spun recycled yarn
- quick knit patterns exclusive to the club*
- any crafty bits called for in the pattern (e.g. buttons)
- extra mystery leethal goodies and/or bits of crafty fun