Hold the digital presses! We have a hot-off-the-fab entry for our All-Arduino Gift Guide. Our BFFs at Solarbotics have just announced a new Arduino shield, the SB-GVS Arduino Shield, a break-out board for interfacing 3-wire hardware (Signal/Voltage/Ground) to Arduino.
The SB-GVS shield lets you easily interface this sort of device [servos and other 3-wire peripherals and sensors] to your Arduino’s 12 digital and 6 analog I/O ports! And it also features a I2C port for peripheral networking (at the sacrifice of 2 analog I/O ports, which share the same pins).
* Ideal for servo & sensor accessories (Phidgets, Seeed Bricks)
* Full break-out for all 12 digital lines & 6 analog lines
* BlinkM-style I2C port
* Power filtering & bypass capacitors
* Pin13 LED indicator
* Reset line brought up from Arduino
* Optional lock-tab sockets available for secure wiring (standard on Phidgets devices, but is still compatible with included 0.1″ spaced pin headers)