The MAKE Controller Kit v2.0 is an open source hardware platform for projects requiring high performance control and feedback, connectivity, and ease of use. It can be programmed and run autonomously, or it can be used as a peripheral for desktop applications. If you make a project based on the MAKE Controller, be sure to add it to the MAKE Flickr pool, or a link in the comments. I would really like to see some of the projects that use the full power of this kit. Thanks!
- 8 analog inputs – 10-bit inputs read voltages from 0-3.3V while protecting the controller from higher voltages.
- 8 high current digital outputs – can be configured to drive 8 individual outputs, 4 DC motors, 2 stepper motors, or any combination.
- 4 standard servo controllers – easily provide external power for driving large loads.
- 8 position DIP switch – for manual configuration.
- USB and Ethernet interfaces – can be used simultaneously.
- JTAG port – for on-chip debugging.