n900-android.jpg

Mobile hacker Brandon Roberts has managed to shoehorn Android onto his N900 along with the Maemo 5 OS for a dual boot setup. [via livbit]

Adam Flaherty

I make cool stuff and write about other people making cool stuff on makezine.com. If you have something you think I should see, send me a tip.

Comments

1. Christian Berger says:

I mean the N900 is running perfectly fine Debian Linux. Why would anybody even want to run Android on it?

1. samsearcher says:

I think this is really interesting and would like to try it on my N900 just because it can be done. I would would even install windows on it if could be done, now that would be really lame. You Maemo fan-boys make me sick I say hack it any way you can. Maemo-MeGo HoMo

Nokia is right when they refer to this device as a Mobile computer. I’ve been using it for almost a week and it surpasses all my expectations, and bear in mind that Nokia will be pushing updates to the OS to make it even better.