MAKE subscriber Jeff writes in to share his latest project, a Propeller powered Arcade Machine. Rather than building a PC-powered MAME cabinet, he decided to base his around a Propeller microcontroller. While it is kind of funny to put such a tiny device in a large cabinet, writing some fun games for the system should be a fun challenge. Good luck getting it working!
- Mini UAV using Parallax Propeller chip
- DIY Parallax Propeller laptop
- HOW TO – Make a Propeller programmer
- Refreshingly straightforward robotic clock
- First look at Parallax’s Propeller chip
In the Maker Shed:
Our Price: $39.99
The Propeller Proto Board USB has all the features of the Propeller Proto Board and includes the USB programming interface on the board for those projects which need the USB interface in the application.