Know electronics and want to learn programming? Or know programming and want to learn electronics? Learn both side-by-side with BASIC Stamp Activity Kit! Want to make your own inventions? Learn circuit-building and programming at the same time with the BASIC Stamp microcontroller! It’s a tiny on-board computer like the ones found in many electronic devices. Discover how common components work as you go step-by-step through 40 hands-on activities in the 350-page What’s a Microcontroller? text. Side-by-side schematics and wiring diagrams give you confidence in building the circuits, and each example program is followed by a detailed explanation so you learn as you go.
- Build simple circuits with schematics and wiring diagrams
- Write programs in PBASIC to control the circuits
- Send signals by blinking LEDs
- Sense contact with pushbuttons
- Read a dial using a potentiometer
- Measure light with a phototransistor
- Control motion with a servo motor
- Play tunes on a piezo speaker
Available now in the Maker Shed.