Tell your robot what to do! The new Say It Module adds voice recognition to your robot or other project. It has functionality for 23 built-in pre-programmed or up to 32 user-defined commands. Use the robust serial protocol to access the Say It Module functions from other microcontrollers. Make a voice controlled Boe-Bot, Home Automation, or any voice activated project.
- 23 pre-programmed Speaker Independent (SI) commands
- Up to 32 user definable commands
- SIP header for breadboard friendly projects (0.1″ spacing)
- LED and microphone on-board for ease of use
- Creates template programs for the BASIC Stamp 2 in the GUI software
Buy one today in the Maker Shed