Like myself, Dustin Wallace was a Transformers kid. Now that he’s all growed-up and has access to a water-jet cutter, the lucky duck, Dustin has started making pretty amazing transforming aluminum versions of his cherished childhood toys. This one if called Homage 1.0. It’s for sale here, and Dustin’s personal site is here.
- Bicycle wrench that looks like a fish skeleton
- “Armored Stealth” Robotagami model from Dustin Wallace
- How-To: Fold Dustin Wallace’s “Mini” Robotagami
- Bottle opener ring for bartenders
- Insectoid robotagami!
- Fold-up “robotagami” figures
- Wicked robosculptures