From the creators of MAKE magazine comes the Maker’s Notebook. Put your own ideas, diagrams, calculations, and notes down in these 150 pages of engineering graph paper. We’ve also included 20 bonus pages of reference material, from useful stuff like electronics symbols, resistor codes, weights and measures, basic conversions, and more, to really useful stuff like the amount of caffeine in different caffeinated beverages and how to say “Hello, World!” in various computer languages. The covers of this hardcover book are printed in cyan “Maker” blue with a white grid debossed front and back.
Now through midnight August 24th (PST) you can get a FREE Makers Notebook with any order over $75! Just spend $75 or more, add a Makers Notebook to your cart, and use coupon code “BOOKMEDANO”. We’ll take care of the rest. ($75 minimum does not include shipping or the notebook)
- Notebook are 1/8″ engineering graph paper.
- Pages are numbered.
- Every page has a blank heading to list project name, date, sign or note, and a place to link project/related pages (“From Page___, to Page___).
- There’s also a two-page ruled Table of Contents.
- # Featuring a pocket in the back, with 2 sheets of stickers.
- # Dimensions: 6 1/4″ x 9 1/4″ x 1/2″