I purchased a 405nm laser diode…off ebay just recently and needed a case to mount it in. So I have turned this from a length of aluminium tube for the body and two pieces of aluminium bar for the front and back closures. The front closure doubles as a heat-sink. Everything’s held together with grub-screws. Runs off two AAA batteries which just fit inside.
- Laser transmits audio using frequency modulation
- Arduino-based game controlled by laser pointer
- Building a real-time 2D laser range finder
- Laser tripwires for Machine Project art heist
- How-To: Drill press laser pointer