Instructables user cbm104 attributes this cool trick to a leather-working book published in the ’60s, the title of which he does not remember. If anybody knows the reference, I’m sure he’d be glad for a heads-up. Or just leave a comment here and I’ll pass it along.
- Flooring from reclaimed leather belts
- Amazing fantasy armor leatherwork
- Steampunk leather masks and helmets
- Leather keyboard
- DIY: Leather mudguards for your bicycle
- HOW TO – Make a leather bound book
- Leather measuring bracelet