Really the “plant hanger” thing is just an easy example. The cool bit here is the trick for making fixed three- and four-way joints in ball chain using the commonly-known “straight” couplings, plus one you may not already know about. You can use it to make snap-together ball-chain nets or meshes of any size or shape, for any reason you might want to.
- Make: Projects—Collapsible trash bag frame
- Make: Projects—Concrete planters
- Make: Projects—Garduino geek gardening
- How-To: Plant hangers from ball chain
- Ball chain space in Phoenix this weekend