Software, meet hardware. The Netduino Mini from the Maker Shed is an open source electronics platform using the .NET Micro Framework. The board features a 32-bit microcontroller and a rich development environment, making it a perfect solution for engineers and hobbyists alike.
- 1.2″ x 0.6″ – tiny “DIP microchip” form factor with edge pins (Pb-free)
- Designed for breadboard use, production industrial/commercial applications, and robots/UAVs/etc.
- Same microcontroller as a standard Netduino – but smaller and with a bit more RAM available
- BASIC Stamp 2 pin-compatible – can be used with most BASIC Stamp 2 boards and kits.
- Can be programmed via RS232 like BASIC Stamp 2 or via 3.3V USB-TTL cable like Arduino Nano
- Can be powered via 9V battery, DC power leads, some USB-TTL cables, etc.
- Industrial temperature rated (-40 C to 85 C); RoHS compliant; Pb-free