Make: Live episode 10 is our first Hackerspace Roadshow! Thanks to our guests from Twin Cities Maker, Milwaukee Makerspace, i3Detroit, and Noisebridge. Catch up on video and notes from the show here.
- 10x electronics components
- Blinky Grid by Wayne and Layne
- Spoonapult after Claes Oldenburg’s Spoonbridge and Cherry sculpture in the Minneapolis sculpture garden
- Chronotune by Ted Hanson, Roger S, Eric Merrill & Nathaniel Bezanson
- PenFlakes by Edward L. Platt
- Ammo Box Radio by Dustin White
- Circuit Hacking Monday
- Autonomous wheelchair robot by Jake Spaz, Lilia, and Dr. Jesus
- Noisebox performance by Max Adler
- Meredith Scheff‘s soft circuits and scarves
- Mitch Altman’s Brain Machine kit, Trippy RGB Waves kit, and LED cube kit
More show notes:
- Matt and Becky talked about the The MAKE Magazine Industry Maker Awards, known for short as “The Makeys.”
- The Open Hardware Summit has an open call for talks, presentations, and breakout sessions.
- Check out our Father’s Day gift guides to buy or make for Dad.
- Digi-Key is now carrying Arduinos!
- Matt’s bokeh photography video
Want to show us your project? Upload a video or photos and send a link to email@example.com. We’d love to hear from more hackerspaces, too!
Make: Live 11: Photo and Video
Wednesday June 22nd, 9pm ET/6pm PT
Watch at makezine.com/live or on UStream
Please join us in the UStream chat or mark tweets with #makelive to interact live with the show.