I have very little information about this project, but it appears to be the work of a Brazilian designer who goes by veroicono. If you are s/he, or know anything about him/her, any info you can provide in the comments below or by e-mail will be appreciated. This is a cool idea, and I want to make sure the right person gets credit for it. [Thanks, Kevin Groce!]

More:

Sean Michael Ragan

I am descended from 5,000 generations of tool-using primates. Also, I went to college and stuff. I write for MAKE, serve as Technical Editor for MAKE magazine, and develop original DIY content for Make: Projects.

Comments

1. She doesn’t seem to be Brazilian (writes in Spanish) but Argentinian. The Brazilian reference is to an event called TROYARD, held at São Paulo a few months ago (it seems she sent a piece there)

2. Edward Nardella says:

I would really appreciate a howto, I could put this to use!

1. Fernando Espósito says:

There are instructions at her blog: http://veroicono.blogspot.com/2011/03/blog-post.html

2. Fernando Espósito says:

3. Fernando Espósito says:

3. Well, the three bottle brands are from Argentina. So, by sure, the makers came from AR.

Very well done.

Daniel

4. Fernando Espósito says:

Her name is Verónica Fernández Neumarkt. She is an Artist and Arts Professor in Buenos Aires, Argentina

5. Fernando Espósito says:

6. BBrand Design says:

Packaging design has the primary goal to attract
    customers’ attention. For this purpose, package designs can not simply inform
    the customers, but also provoke feelings and communicate emotions. An effective
    packaging looks attractive, impresses with its creativity and is just nice to
    have on the shelf.

Label Design

7. I loved as much as you’ll receive carried out right here.
    The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter
    stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an shakiness over that you wish be delivering the following.
    unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case
    you shield this hike.