From Instructables user Kaisei13, who writes:

My daughter is obsessed with the AvP game. She has beat it at least 20 times and loves to run around the house hissing and trying to run up walls like a Xenomorph. So for her 8th birthday I made her a plush Alien, and that lead to the idea for a facehugger pillow pet. But to make it a little more unique I added a egg shaped sleeping bag that could be rolled up and put in the tail.

ThinkGeek has been selling a facehugger plush toy for awhile, but it doesn’t look like it would make a very good pillow. Nor, certainly, does it have a Xenomorph-egg pattern sleeping bag rolled up in the tail. And, most importantly, it wasn’t made with love. At least not this much.

More:

Sean Michael Ragan

I am descended from 5,000 generations of tool-using primates. Also, I went to college and stuff. I write for MAKE, serve as Technical Editor for MAKE magazine, and develop original DIY content for Make: Projects.

Comments

Great project, great kid.  Can I clone her?

Welcome to The Global Language Association (GLA)

GLA is the
    first Global Association which aims to categorise and connect all
    globally placed language entities under a single umbrella.

GLA
    is a unique concept in the list of associations available globally. It
    not only categorises Language companies/agencies, but also categorises
    Language schools/universities, Interpretation & Sign language
    companies, Language associations and Language experts along with all
    major Private & Public companies which can benefit from the Language
    industry.

“Helping defuse the language barrier, globally!”

3. jurre says:

yes great girl i love xenomorphs she are cool : D

4. Vladmir says:

I see a fine specimen of a future geek woman. An awesome, original gift, for sure. I take my hat off.

5. Marshall Watson says:

I have to ask, so I you be willing to make another?