Kevin Roof of Joliet, IL, figured out how to add A2DP Bluetooth to his car’s tape deck.

I’ve always wanted to be able to turn my car on, pull out my cell phone, and just play my music library from there. One device, zero wires, infinite satisfaction. After going through countless tape adapters, I got fed up, and made my dream come true.

John Baichtal

My interests include writing, electronics, RPGs, scifi, hackers & hackerspaces, 3D printing, building sets & toys. @johnbaichtal nerdage.net

Comments

1. Oran Davis says:

Love the project, but if I get what you’re going for ultimately, this (http://music.google.com/about/) works absolutely wonderfully if you have reception.

I just paíd $20.87 for an íPad 2.64GB and my boyfriend loves his Panasoníc Lumíx GF 1 Cámera that we got for $38.79 there arriving tomorrow by UP S.I will never pay such expensive retail príces in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 40 inch LCD T V to my boss for $657 which only cost me $62.81 to buy.
    Here is the website we use to get it all from : http://BidsBit.com

Warning!  These ‘penny auctions’ are notoriously wrought with fraud.  Please remove the above post .

Just click on “Flag” in the lower lefthand corner of the offending post.

Thanks. Spam that slipped through our net. Deleted and user banned.

Thanks. Spam that slipped through our net. Deleted and user banned.

Thanks. Spam that slipped through our net. Deleted and user banned.

The attachment link you shared here is amazing to teach us adding bluetooth in car deck.This is another good advantage of bluetooth technology.
    automotive trade schools