Nemo Gould brings Homunculus to Maker Faire Bay Area 2011 – a garbage robot fashioned from carefully selected reused parts. The head is a recycled voltmeter that’s been flipped upside down, and his guts include woodwind parts and vacuum tubes. Gould maintains an extensive collection of junk that inform his pieces.
Check out more videos from Maker Faire Bay Area 2011.
- Applied Kinetic Arts: Nemo Gould interview
- Talkin’ Trash with Nemo Gould
- Latest work from Nemo Gould
- New Nemo Gould piece at Maker Faire
- The kinetic, robotic sculptures of Nemo Gould