Photo by Nikki Pugh

It’s a wrap on day one of Maker Faire New York! Here are some images from the day, pulled from Flickr and the Maker Faire Daily blog.

Photo by Cassie Xie

Photo by Flickr user Eweinhoffer

Photo by Gareth Branwyn

Photo by Becky Stern

Photo by Nikki Pugh

Photo by Flickr user bondidwhat

More info:
- For program guide, schedule of events, and maker info, visit the Maker Info page.
- iPhone app
- Android app
- The core Maker Faire team will be blogging throughout the weekend and beyond on Maker Faire Daily, a blog devoted to Maker Faire. That’s where you want to go to get immersed in MFNY as it unfolds.
- That, and the Maker Faire Twitter feed, of course. If you have something to say about MFNY on Twitter, use #makerfaire in your Tweets.

Laura Cochrane

I’m an editor at MAKE and CRAFT. I like hiking, biking, and etymology.

Comments

1. Eli Beeker says:

That second picture, the one of the girl riding the robot, is actually from the Atlanta Mini Maker Faire. That’s the MRDC at Georgia Tech in the background.

1. Eli Beeker says:

Actually, same with the 3rd as well, the one of the Angry Birds bead. That’s from the Flickr account of Eric Weinhoffer, the awesome fellow that orchestrated the AMMF.

1. Came here to say this…thanks Eli!

2. Came here to say this…thanks Eli!

2. Eli Beeker says:

2. Eli Beeker says:

3. Gary Oshust says:

My second time going to Maker Faire NYC and my family’s first time. Our little girl had a blast and didn’t want to leave. Thank you Make, keep up the great job!

Thanks for the Atlanta Mini Maker Faire corrections. I’m holding down the fort out here in California, and I pulled these off recent uploads on Flickr, assuming they were MFNY. Ooops! : )